Farm Journal Media is the nation’s leading business information and media company serving the agricultural market.
Started 139 years ago with the pre-eminent Farm Journal magazine, the company serves the row crop, livestock,
produce and retail sectors through 26 branded websites, eNewsletters and phone apps; 11 business magazines; 70
events; six nationally broadcasted television and radio programs; a robust mobile text marketing business; and an
array of data-driven paid information products. Farm Journal Media also is the majority shareholder of the online
equipment marketplace Machinery Pete LLC. In 2010, the Company established the non-profit, public charity Farm
Journal Foundation, which is dedicated to sustaining agriculture’s ability to meet the vital needs of a growing
population through education and empowerment.
Farm Journal Media corporate headquarters are located in Lenexa, KS. The Livestock and Produce Divisions are also headquartered there. Other offices include:
• Philadelphia, PA. - Magazine and Database Strategies Divisions
• Rosemont, Ill. - Digital Media Division; Database Division; National Sales Headquarters
• Lafayette and South Bend, Ind. - Farm Journal Broadcast Division
• Cedar Falls, Iowa - Professional Farmers of America division
• Mexico, Mo. - Editorial Headquarters
• Webster City, Iowa - Customer Care Center