Farm Journal Media is the nation’s leading business information and media company serving the agricultural market.
Started 141 years ago with the preeminent Farm Journal magazine, the company serves the row crop, livestock,
produce and retail sectors through branded websites, eNewsletters and phone apps; business magazines; events; nationally broadcasted television and radio programs; a robust mobile text marketing business; and an
array of data-driven paid information products. Farm Journal Media also is the majority shareholder of the online
equipment marketplace Machinery Pete LLC. In 2010, the Company established the non-profit, public charity Farm
Journal Foundation, which is dedicated to sustaining agriculture’s ability to meet the vital needs of a growing
population through education and empowerment.
Farm Journal Media corporate headquarters are located in Lenexa, Kan. The Livestock and Produce Divisions are also headquartered there. Other offices include:
• Philadelphia - Magazine and Database Strategies Divisions
• Rosemont, Ill./Chicago - Digital Media Division; Database Division; National Sales Headquarters
• South Bend, Ind. - Farm Journal Broadcast Division
• Cedar Falls, Iowa - Professional Farmers of America division
• Mexico, Mo. - Editorial Headquarters